Butter is a healing superfood
1. It’s the highest source of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA)
2. Butter contains 4% butyric acid, an anti-carcinogenic short-chai
n fatty acid.
3. It does NOT make you fat (or Paula Deen either)
4. It has the X Factor! (Activator X, to be exact)
5. Packed with Fat-Soluble Vitamins A, D, and E, is the perfect carrier for these vitamins because it provides the fat necessary for their absorption.
What about heart disease and cholesterol? Have no idea what CLA is, or butyric acid, or Activator X? Empowered Sustenance explains everything here: http://empoweredsustenance.com/5-reasons-why-butter-is-a-superfood/
And if you cannot eat butter because you don’t do dairy, Balanced Bites shows you how to make clarified butter & ghee (amazing stuff): http://balancedbites.com/2012/06/how-to-make-clarified-butter-ghee.html
And yes, make sure it is butter from GRASSFED COWS, like Kerrygold butter!!